As we intend to grow and feel some responsibility to keep this world on track, we are in the process of preparing presentations about stuff we care about.At the moment, this is a mere collection of topics we intend to prepare talks for.
To make things a little more precise, for each event please state:
- a short abstract
- who will do the talk
- the targeted audience
- the character of the talk (presentation vs. workshop)
- the targeted size of the audience
- the current state of your preperation
- What is a Hackerspace
- Why we need Privacy
- Why Anonymity matters
- CCTV in the public space
- Peace Keeping Missions
- Data retention
- BlinkenWall - Getting your animation on our BlinkenWall using Arduino
- FreeBSD - An Introduction to FreeBSD
- DIY PCBs - Von der Schaltung zur Elektronik: Arbeiten mit Eagle, Platinen belichten und ätzen, Lötstoppmaske
- CLI WS 1 - Commandline Workshop: Eine Einführung in die UNIX Shell
- DIY Lockpicks Make your own Lockpicks
- DIY TV-B-gone Nice soldering project for beginners.
- DIY Atari-Punk-Console Solder your own synthesizer.
- An introduction to Python
- Soldering Workshops
- Arduino Workshop
- Elektronischer Würfel - Anfänger Lötworkshop
- CLI WS 0 - Commandline Workshop: Eine Einführung in die UNIX Shell
- Lockpicking I Introduction to Lockpicking
- Lockpicking II Advanced Lockpicking
- reclaim the dead
- Protect your Privacy
- DIY Antennas Guess what...
- DIY Blinkenlights Fun with LEDs
- Lolshield Workshop
- Hackers on a Train der Name sagt wohl alles...
- (W/G)eekender Party
- 29th Chaos Communication Congress
- 28th Chaos Communication Congress
- 27th Chaos Communication Congress We come in peace Peace Missions
If you really would like to hear a talk about something nobody has offered yet, please let us know :)
- CC Licensing (personaly I would appreciate to see the slides for our talks to be licensed under CC, and published in the wiki, any thoughts?)