As we intend to grow and feel some responsibility to keep this world on track, we are in the process of preparing presentations about stuff we care about.At the moment, this is a mere collection of topics we intend to prepare talks for.
To make things a little more concrete, please add:
- a short abstract
- who will do the talk
- the targeted audience
- the character of the talk (presentation vs. workshop)
- the targeted size of the audience
- the current state of your preperation
DIY Antennas Guess what...
DIY Blinkenlights Fun with LEDs
DIY Lockpicks Make your own Lockpicks
DIY TV-B-gone Nice soldering project for beginners.
Lockpicking I Introduction to Lockpicking
Lockpicking II Advanced Lockpicking
Platinen Workshop Leiterplatten-Desing & Ätzen
If you really would like to hear a talk about something nobody has offered yet, please let us know :)
- An introduction to Python
- Arduino Workshop
- Soldering Workshop
- 3D Printing Workshop
- 3D Modelling Workshop
- CC Licensing (personaly I would appreciate to see the slides for our talks to be licensed under CC, and published in the wiki, any thoughts?)